Sunday, March 3, 2013

Celtic Knot Beer Glass

After long time I finally got back to glass painting and stated to paint Celtic set. I don't know how many glasses will be in this set, two or four, at this time, but I really love drawing celtic knots. They are amazing. 
So this is first glass and it is probably the simplest. It was my first celtic knotwork. I plan much more complex picture on next one (yes, I already started to draw it). 

I missed glass painting so much that I painted it just in couple days, which is extremely fast for me. I don't have much time for my art activities so usually it takes weeks. 
Also there is always the problem for me to take pictures of my projects.  

Hope next glass will be out really soon! 

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice work! Here is a reward for you:
    http://domikrukodelia.blogspot.ru/2013/03/blog-post_13.html

    ReplyDelete