Sunday, October 7, 2012

Travel Book - San Francisco

It's been a while since our trip to the colorful San Francisco. As soon as we got back I started to make this travel book but it has never been completed. I just had no time. As usual. After finishing my last hand painted glass I decided to finish all projects I started and postponed for some reason. So I started with this travel book. Yosemite, Giant sequoias Parks and arrival are at the beginning:


I have almost no drawing in this travel book. What I did - I put all stuff that we brought from our trip together with small additions, like writing, letters, pictures from magazines, etc.
I was really impressed by house that Winchester's widow built so here is a page about it, with a small secret:
 And here is a secret:
Couple final pages are all about San Francisco:


This time I tried to make pages with pages inside them: maps that can be opened, pockets with tickets, flipping pages and folded booklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment