Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All about pillows

I don't write about such stuff but a good friend of mine, Nataly, just opened her shop on etsy. I would like to help her in her business at least with some promotion. And finally I like pillow covers she makes. These are two reasons why I desided to write this post.
Brand new shop is filled with a lot of pillow covers of any style. They are cute!
My favorite item in this brand new shop is this flower print pillow. It's fresh and bright. I love such things.
Next one I would like to highlight is elegant and romantic set of three pillow covers "Time to Dream". Black and white colors are simple and perfect in their simplicity:
And last one I want to put here is funny, fashionable, a little bit punk pillow cover.
So don't wait, check Trendy Dreams Shop on etsy to find stylish and elegant custom made designer pillow covers, drapes, valances, bedspreads, blankets and anything else you want:)

2 comments: