Monday, October 11, 2010

Vintage Hand-painted Shabby Chic Stand "Spring"

I was finally able to finish my next furniture rescue project over weekend - piece of furniture with unknown purpose. I believe it is some kind of entry way furniture but it can be anything:-) So lets name it just stand. Or anything you want.
Unfortunately I don't have picture 'before' but to let you imagine: it was dark brown scratched item that had its best years long time ago. The condition of the stand was not good at all.
Some stuff just do not listen to you, and when you start to work on it the picture in your mind never became true.  This piece is kind of. I had totally different imagination about what it will be. Color, decoration, everething is not that I plan. This furniture piece knew what it wanted to be and I just did what it told to me.
Enough worlds - the mysterious shelf is before the lights.
All drawing are hand-painted:


It has some kind of 3D decorations on top and on sides:) 
I like it but it does not match anything in my interior and  I have no room for it. So it is for sale. If you like it here is my e-mail. Also it is available in my etsy shop. Don't forget that as well as buy existing item you can order custom renovation for your furniture.  

2 comments: